Thanks For Looking!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read the Musings of a Crazy Man blog. I welcome you to leave constructive comments...

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

What do I want???

Tonight I found myself sitting here in front of my computer, thinking about what I really want in my life.  The scary thing?  I have not a clue what it is that I really want.  I can think of a million things that i might like to have or do, but nothing that I really, really want.  So how do I overcome this?  I could list some things that I think I might want, perhaps that will lead me to my desire. 

I would like to have a boyfriend, but do I really want it?  I don't know.  Having a boyfriend means I lose my freedom to roam the country.  I would have to settle down somewhere.  Which reminds me,  I would like to move out of Maine.  But, moving would mean I have to pack up everything...again...and carry it to the next place that I will complain about.  No matter where it is I want to go I will still have that particular obstacle to overcome.  Even if I did manage to find a great guy that I want to spend the rest of my life with, will I let go enough to make it real?  I don't know.  I am not sure I have that capacity anymore.  Things have happened in my life to make me wary of giving way to emotion.  I mean logically, I do want that, but not sure if I do emotionally.  There really is no way for me to say for sure what I want or what I can do until the situation presents itself.  Am I ready to handle that kind of commitment?  Truth is I really do not know. At any rate, I think that I need to get myself together first.  Then I will see what I want at that time. 

Until then, I will keep on doing what I do and being who I am. 


No comments: