Thanks For Looking!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read the Musings of a Crazy Man blog. I welcome you to leave constructive comments...

Friday, October 22, 2010

link to my webpage

for those of you that have chosen to follow me, thank you!!  if you want to follow this blog, click the follow link to the right and sign in with your Gmail, Yahoo!, or Twitter.

I have gotten a bit of feedback as to why my poetry site is not linked to this blog and I hear and obey!

christopherrei.homeip.net   xopherrei.wix.com/xopherrei is that link.  there is a place on the site where you can place a public comment or a private comment as well as requesting to be notified for updates.

again to all of you thanks for reading me and stay tuned for more interesting articles.

Christopher

1 comment:

Christopher Rei said...

forgot to mention that is you click my profile link, it also has a connection to my website.

CR