Thanks For Looking!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy day to read the Musings of a Crazy Man blog. I welcome you to leave constructive comments...

Sunday, April 3, 2016

Suddenly sad


Thinking about places I have been, and suddenly I am feeling sad.  Sad about the changes that have happened.  Sad about people that have passed to the aether.  Sad to think about how those places will not be the same ever again. 

I just looked at my old house.  I remember the time we spent making it a home.  I miss that place and time.  I remember the parties, the cookouts, the fun carefree time spent doing nothing.  I think about the things I did and the people I have known.  I often wonder how they have done all these years.  I wish sometimes that I could go back…not to change things, but to see and smell and feel the past.  I know I can never go back.  Were I to go to the place, elements are missing…my mom, dad, siblings, Dusty, friends…

Time stands still for no man.  The world will turn, and the sun will rise and set.  All people will change to fit their current reality.  People will pass and friends will fade away. 

No comments: